Sunday, January 15, 2012

Outback Honeymoon, Part 3 by Neale Sourna

Outback Honeymoon, Part 3 by Neale Sourna [romantic fiction]

Coober Pedy, South Australia; 1920

Nude, sun- and wind-kissed skin impregnated by improper, desirous thoughts and naked feeling.

That's what I was having, wasn't I? But, love of spirit was good, and love of heart was good, so shouldn't the open love of the body, especially the naked body of a man, who belonged to me, be as well?

"What's wrong, Maddy love?" Even his voice warms me.

"Nothing. Just stupid fluff in my brain," I said, without enough breath in me.

"Ah, congestion of the mind, eh?" He smiled too sweetly, looking terribly smug about something.

"Y-Yes."

"Well, let me help. What's the culprit obscuring your fine, clear thoughts, girl?" I can't lie, not to an honest face like that, with eyes…. But, I couldn't really just say, "You," could I?

Pete tilted his head, silently encouraging me to proceed. I tried to swallow what felt like a dry, spiky rock. The "culprit," the object of my open desir—.http://www.romantic4ever.com/romantic-fiction/081125-outbacklove-03.html

No comments: